Thursday, August 23, 2012

America, Independence and Just War

Hello all ! I know it's been a little while since my last post but I've been in FT Irwin, CA for the last month doing some training. Glad to be back "home" in El Paso/Ft Bliss .
       Since I've been back I've been doing alot of catching up reading various blogs and books and checking the news etc... I ran across a blog post I thought was pretty interesting and provocative to say the least. It's from an Anabaptist blogger and pastor named Kurt Willems and he presents his veiws on our revolutionary war and the "justness" of it. These are not exactly my views and I'm not going to give any more commentary on it. Just gunna throw this one out there and see what we get. I'm interested to hear opinions on it.

Here it is: Just War Post

Hope to talk to you all soon. Happy reading.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment